[AT] replies test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 29 17:27:17 PDT 2013

On 4/29/2013 12:05 PM, Richard Fink Sr wrote:
> That is an odd one Ralph i got all the replies then the test one.Weather is
> not winter here in PA but real chilly in 40 today. Dont want and thing 32 or
> below plum trees have all been in blossom.
> R Fink
> PA

Richard, would you believe it is warmer here in Sask.? I think in the
fifties. Yet there was snow north of me overnight. While in southwest
Sask. they have just finished fighting a massive grass fire.

Even so I planted a row of potatoes this morning while looking at the
snowbanks in the trees and wondering if I am crazy to be planting now.
This is my third attempt to send this. For some reason thunderbird is
having trouble sending. I see the first one got through from noon today
so there is hope.

Ralph in Sask.