[AT] Spam> Re: Spam> Re: test

Mike mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 28 15:58:39 PDT 2013

According to what I have read, the belts have to be the correct ones.
Anything that appears to be the right size but isn't will cause trouble.
Again, this is only what I get from the forum, and there are a lot of
comments suggesting that, once owners get the right belt from one of the
members/dealers, the problems go away. It seems as if going down to
AutoZone and asking for a belt won't get you the right one.

I have never replaced the belts on my old machine, so I can't say
whether this is correct or not.

Mike