[AT] test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 28 12:47:07 PDT 2013

On 4/28/2013 1:53 PM, Richard Fink Sr wrote:
> Wish i could find a deal like that and the coupon. My tiller has given me
> trouble last two years this year coil and clutch for pull rope it is a brigs
> 5 hp. Must complain it run good for about 5 years then puff????????
> R Fink
> PA

Its rather amazing how cheap these new little imitation Honda engines
can be sold and they seem to be good. I guess you could spend more than
that on a handful of parts to rebuild the old Briggs .  I have had good
luck with the old Briggs and Strattons though. This roto tiller (rear
tine 5 hp) I use must be close to 20 years old but it never fails to
start on 2 or 3 pulls.
Got a little 3 hp Briggs on the water pump I use to fill my sprayer.
That thing is very dependable. Dad bought that used in 1986 I think. Its
had a set of points and a carb kit maybe but thats about all.

Ralph in Sask.