[AT] test

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 28 10:04:08 PDT 2013

Mike, funny you should mention Troy-bilt. I have my in-laws tiller in the
shop awaiting parts so I can rebuild the engine (tecumseh). It's over 35
years old and has been well cared for but is quite worn. Grease is leaking
pretty bad around one of the shafts the tines mount to, are they just
standard seals that I can get at a parts house? I can't find a model on this
thing anywhere, any clues as to what I have if I have to go to a dealer?

John Hall