[AT] test

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Apr 28 06:10:29 PDT 2013

Those HF engines can't be any worse than the New B&S engine on the Pacer
pump I bought a few years back.  I bought one to build a fire rig with.
It worked fine once, than the flywheel magnest got a little rust on them
and it would never run right.  I lost a van full of parts because it
would not start...  This seems to be the problem with the pointless
ignition.  Pointless is right!!!

Cecil in OKla