[AT] Deutz 4006

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Apr 25 20:21:10 PDT 2013

They are good cheap horsepower.  I have seen a few here in OK in
municipal work.  They get some of the worst treatment and still hold
together....  I sold a model 800 or something like that (100hp) last
year and the buyer had it hauled to Indiana, it sold for $2500 on
Craigslist....  It did not have a loader.
The biggest problem with the one I had was the fuel line between the
tank and the inj pump.  It has 2 lines forward and aft.  The lift pump
was leaking...   If it runs out ok, I would say to buy it.  4wd & a
loader, the loader is $3000 here....

Cecil in OKla