[Ford-ferguson] 1953 Jubilee

Joseph Knight drjak at verizon.net
Tue Apr 23 10:49:40 PDT 2013

Very important to check the calcium chloride in te tires.  I just spent
a snootful getting a new rim and inner-tube plus non-corrosive filler
(needed service call obviously).  If you see any rust on the rims,
especially around the air valve, consider at least $500-$1000 per wheel
for starters.  I couldn't find my receipt or I would quote the exact price.