[Ford-ferguson] 1953 Jubilee

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:58:20 PDT 2013

It varies from area to area. Tire condition is important as they've gone up
quite a bit. I'd check things like Craigslist to see if there are similar
Fords like 8Ns, NAA, etc. for sale in your area.

However if it runs and has serviceable tires and is decent shape I'd guess
if you could get it for $2500 you'd probably be ok.

Jason