[Ford-ferguson] 1953 Jubilee

Tom Herman tbherman at placerville.net
Mon Apr 22 16:40:48 PDT 2013

Bill,

I would add to Jason's comments that you make check sure as best you can the clutch and throwout bearing are good.
Most everything else is fairly easy to get to and fix.

I might consider going a little higher if it runs good and has reasonable power.  But you want to make sure you run it before
making an offer.  Here in California you don't see any for sale. I paid $5,500 12 years ago but it had just been fixed up and
was in great shape.  That said, I believe I paid too much but I had just moved on to five acres and really needed a tractor
and it was the only one in the country.  Besides, it took me back to my boyhood.

Good luck,

Tom