[AT] Portland Work Day

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Apr 20 12:18:28 PDT 2013

    Just a reminder to all who can help out. Portland Tri-State work is
Saturday, April 27. Will appreciate all who can come and help with the
various work projects.

    Our many volunteers keep the ATIS group in good standing with the
Tri-State club and assures us to a good reserved camping area. Also we are
treated to dinner at Ponderosa by the club.

    Bring your hammers, paint brushes, saws, electrical tools and any other
tools you think we may need to maintain the club grounds.

    Look forward to seeing a good turnout of volunteers. If bad weather
prevails, it will be the following Saturday, May 4.

    Thanks to all.

                    Gene Dotson, Tractor camping area Wagonmaster.

                        Cell number is  937-546-0461