[AT] A somewhat self-serving question: how to sell a pull combine?

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sat Apr 20 12:17:43 PDT 2013

Al & Others,
How about the Red Power clubs, regional shows, magazines, featured shows in
your area, or publication similar to GA Farmers and Consumers Market
Bulletin. Also, more description on the two model 52R pull type
combines;width of cut,  year of late model, model no. or size of Continental
engine, one is a tanker and the other is a sacker(?), size and condition of
tires, condition of two engines, years last used, and crops last harvested
gor each, approx weights of each, general appearance, always shedded,  etc.
Yes, we all are with you in that we hope the scrapper does not get them.
Herb