[Farmall] Farmall H Vertical Distributor Problems/Parts

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Apr 20 08:46:45 PDT 2013

I had an Allis Chalmers with that distributor.  Worked well.  The
distributor, that is.  There are plenty of them around.  Most older H's
that came with magneto ignition have those vertical Delco distributors
in these parts.  I assume the salvage yards have plenty of them yet, but
the supply would be dwindling.  Pretty old conversion.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA