[Farmall] M oil leak

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 19 15:19:52 PDT 2013

Thanks Ron. Dad didn't see a seal listed in the book, only a bushing. Didn't
think to check for a plugged drain. He rebuilt the mag and put it back on so
we could get the tractor out of the shop, too many other pressing things
that had to get in there! I'll get him to pull it back in one day and check
for a plugged drain.

John