[Farmall] drawbar bolts

Kevin Bish krsky at windstream.net
Tue Apr 16 04:35:01 PDT 2013

Yes John,
I do agree with you about getting a stuck vehicle out. I had to get pulled
out just last week. I was at an auction, and had my truck bed loaded, and a
pallet of parts on my trailer, with a  Farmall 300 on the trailer also,that
I had bought at the sale. The ground was stiff when I backed in to park, but
the sun was out all day, and things got really soft in the field. I had a
guy try and pull me out with a 1/2 ton 4x4, but I had to get someone else
with a bigger tractor or truck to get me out. I have a cew cab dulley 4x4,
with the trailer stuck. I got another 4x4 dulley to get me out. He put his
truck in 4 Low, and just pulled me out easy, with the help of my truck
spinning slowly. Kevin.