[Farmall] drawbar bolts

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 15 19:49:50 PDT 2013

Kevin, I was taught long ago to chain only to the drawbar. We've also been
picky as to who we offer to tow out of a mudhole or ditch. Even then we try
to use a much larger tractor and a really big chain. Some people can't get
it through their head you don't need to snatch a stuck vehicle onto firm
ground.

John Hall