[Farmall] drawbar bolts

Kevin Bish krsky at windstream.net
Sun Apr 14 06:22:06 PDT 2013

Yes I have seen many of the blocks broken on the Cubs, that I hauled into my
business for salvage tractors. The last one I bought had the whole front of
the block broken off. They had got the tractor stuck down over a hill, and
hooked the chain to the little Cubs front axle. Then to try and get it out
jerked the chain really hard with a 4 wheel drive truck, and broke the whole
front end off the tractor.
Anytime I hook to the Cub, A, 130, 100, etc, I always hook back to the
drawbar, even if I am towing or pulling the tractors foward. The wide front
ends on the tractors just won't take pulling and jerking them around much. I
am sure we have all done it before, but sooner or later something is going
to get broken.
Kevin.