[Farmall] drawbar bolts

Tom Bonjour tbonjour at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 08:49:11 PDT 2013

Mike, Sounds like you have had some experience with this. I'll bet you are right a little ramming. Ramming with the one arm loader ought to do it. Cub features I would add to the list of things I would change are the radiator/bolster arrangement and the throw out bearing. I would much rather see a normal radiator and a throw out bearing that doesn't pull the engine down. But as others have said here, cost was probably a big factor in the original decisions.  It is amazing how many of these little tractors are still running and often working. I have a one row planter rigged up for the one point hitch and plan to plant sweet corn with mine soon.

Tom