[Farmall] drawbar bolts

Mike mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Apr 13 09:32:07 PDT 2013

I am with John on this subject. I have several Cubs, and they each do
their assigned jobs with little complaint.
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_cubs/> I maintain them and
fix what breaks, but I don't go crazy with fancy paint jobs and decals.
I even (heresy!) converted a few of them to 12 volt alternator. The '48
smokes a little, and one of these days I guess it will need new rings,
but it starts and runs just fine.

Mike