[Farmall] drawbar bolts

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 13 04:09:50 PDT 2013

I certainly fit the fussy part on this one! 23 years in a machine shop and
it has to be correct or else. That and being raised by a father who ran
these series tractors since new and spent 25 years at an IH dealership
doesn't allow me to deviate from original design if it worked well.  I will
admit there are several things on a CUB that IH did real cheap that I would
love to "fix".

John