[Farmall] drawbar bolts

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 13 03:59:37 PDT 2013

You got me thinking, need to look up the part number and call the dealer
myself to see if the two of them are on the same page in the parts catalog,
literally!  I'm pretty sure he said it was on a Super A but they use a
tapered nut. I think Cubs were the only one to use a tapered head bolt---bad
idea IH.  In a way I can see either one being pricey as they are most likely
custom to IH and you don't exactly wear them out. If they were a stock item
20 years ago when I was helping out at the dealership, I don't remember
them. It may have been something we only kept a couple  in stock.

John Hall