[AT] today in the snow - also Harvest machinery trip

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Apr 12 16:52:19 PDT 2013

    Ralph;

    I have a 479 haybine also. A little more weathered than yours, but still
does a good job cutting. Pull it with the 700 case. Does a good job pulling.
Only problem is with tricycle front I run over the windrow from the previous
pass. Usually make a compact windrow when cutting grass and spread a little
wider in alfalfa or when it is cooler or more humid. Sometimes have a
problem curing first cutting.

                    Gene