[AT] today in the snow - also Harvest machinery trip

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 12 14:20:55 PDT 2013

On 4/12/2013 2:48 PM, Paul Waugh wrote:
> I would think that those conditions might offer up some good deals .... if a
> person was to get out and go?
> Paul

 From what I am hearing , not really that great. High grain prices and
lots of moisture must make some people a little too enthusiastic when
they get bidding.
I just watched part of one auction here in Sask. from the comfort of
home via online. It looked like quite a mess in the yard but bidding was
going strong.
For myself I usually lose all interest in a bargain about the time
hypothermia sets in. I'm hoping to go a local one tomorrow.
http://www.rbauction.com/heavy-equipment-auctions/dysart-sk
Don't let the pictures fool you, I think they were taken last fall.

Ralph in Sask.