[AT] Teen girls lift tractor off their dad

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Thu Apr 11 11:20:10 PDT 2013

DUH!!  My bad.  For whatever reason, my computer will not open links in
emails.  The result is that I have to cut and paste links.  I used copy the
first time, wrote that it wouldn't open for me and then tried "copy
shortcut" and it went fine.

Even a short "running start" on a chained load can make bad things happen
with the utility tractors.  Since most of the N family and derivatives tend
to be light on the front they can really get squirrelly.  If pulling from a
3 pt. drawbar it's even worse if the 3 pt is lifted in an attempt to gain
traction.

That is one lucky fellow at any rate.