[AT] today in the snow

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Tue Apr 9 19:10:15 PDT 2013

I agree about this winter not wanting to quit. I broke the auger drive chain
on the 8 ft blower behind my Hydro 186 tonight. I backed my calving up a
month this year and I'm really glad I did. Got my first live calf on Sunday.
Had lost two in storms previously. One of those was last tuesday morning
between 2 and 6 am. By the time I got home from work and started feeding a
little after 5:00pm the coyotes hadn't left much to dispose of.

Dan
Bowbells, ND