[AT] How to Ship a Winch?

John B rustyacres at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 18:43:32 PDT 2013

Contact Globaltranz at 866-275-1407. I use them regularly when I need to ship by truck freight. They will get quotes from twenty or so different national freight companies for you. The rates can vary quite a bit from company to company depending on origin and destination and other factors, but this will help you to find the best rate. If you sign up for an account with them, everything can be done online on their web site from getting a quote to printing the bill of lading to scheduling a pick up or drop off at the terminal. I highly recommend their services.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com