[AT] Zenith float setting

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 6 19:22:00 PDT 2013

Unless something has been damaged we never check them either. But since this
one is about to come apart for the 4th time, it may be time to see if it is
adjusted correctly. It wasn't leaking/flooding to begin with, just full of
crap. Had to soak out the carb and clean the tank out and install an inline
filter. Put in the a new kit and now it's leaking. I told dad I'd take a
look Mon. to see if I can spot what is going wrong. Possibly something with
the new parts.

John