[AT] Case electrical problems (was Re: ? Now what?

Mike mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Apr 6 05:32:55 PDT 2013

Yes, I thought about that at the time, but it didn't seem like a big
deal to just replace the old generator with a rebuilt. It never dawned
on me that a rebuilder would do the job differently than the OEM. The
first generator lasted 40+ years, if this lasts half that long, it will
certainly be somebody else's problem - I doubt I will be messing around
with antique tractors when I m 90+ years old. :-) (And certainly not
this one - I have a hard time getting on in when I am only 71.)

Mike (S)