[AT] ? Now what?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 5 11:57:47 PDT 2013

On 4/5/2013 12:40 PM, Mike wrote:

> I think that's pretty common Ralph, blame it on the the listserv
> gremlin, doesn't always work as fast as regular email.
> Mike M

Very strange. My last post came in here about ten minutes after I sent
it, as well as the replies to it from Mattias, Charlie and Mike. Still
no sign of the post I made this morning or any replies that there may
have been to it.
So in light of John's recent post about lack of replies or thanks to
certain posts, I guess sometimes it might be blamed on messages lost on
the list like mine are this morning.

Ralph in Sask.