[AT] list

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Apr 4 21:42:20 PDT 2013

I think the economy had a lot to do with it.  Along with the high price
of scrap iron.  Iron prices have dropped due to the ban on selling iron
to Turkey & Iran.   I was just starting to scrap some of the other
magnetic center of the universe here...

Also a problem is the high cost of fuel to go to shows and just to run
the tractors.  It takes half the price of the tractor to fill the
tank.....!!  Storing the tractor and trailer and having a truck to pull
it is another expense.  If they do not have a 3 pt hitch, then on small
acreages, a drag type tractor is not very handy..

I can't afford to play with my 613 Cat scraper anymore, it costs nearly
$65 an hour to run it....

Cecil in OKla