[AT] list

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Apr 4 19:23:35 PDT 2013

While I didn't agree 100% with you John, I appreciated your original post AND the comments it generated! One BIG problem I have with the ATIS tractor list is that there are a group of individuals that tend to get their panties in a bunch if someone makes an off-hand comment that they consider to be off topic. (Those on the ATIS SEL seem to be more forgiving on that sort of thing and one member created the SLICK WILLIE list so that we had an outlet for REAL political comments!) That being said, your post WAS NOT off-topic and we should all take it into account when posting! I for one am glad that you made the "mistake" although I hope the same sort of thing will NOT happen to me in the near future! (If some of my thoughts/emails were made public "that guy" would send his SS to take my 'puter away!)
	Dave
PS, THANKS for starting a worthwhile (and ON TOPIC) discussion!