[AT] list and a Ramble about the change of farming and tractors.

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 18:13:29 PDT 2013

Cecil, have you really checked into the price of those markers? I haven't
lately but I did at one time and didn't think they were all that bad. Of
course I was looking at an el-cheapo setup. The company that made it began
with small models that went on lawn care equipment and used dish detergent.
If I can run across the brochure I had on them I'll send you the name.
Spraying is one thing I have never been able to do well. I'll have to go to
one if I ever do the spraying around here. For the time being I just have to
decipher the pesticide labels.

John Hall