[AT] IH Grain Binder

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 30 11:34:59 PDT 2012

We never had a manual for ours so we just had to figure it out. Sometimes we
would thread it wrong but it would be obvious the twine was rubbing
somewhere it shouldn't. Hopefully your binder has been shed kept so maybe
you can find the "shiny" places the twine should go.
  The folks at the Wisconsin Historical Society should be able to get you
copies. Try this link
http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/libraryarchives/ihc/search.asp
Lee Grady is who I have normally dealt with there--these folks are amazing
at the info. they can and will find for you.

What are you getting ready to bind this time of year?

John Hall