[AT] Farmer Robinson?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:28:57 PDT 2012

Yeah Ron I've had a conversation with Farmer about that subject but
I assure you this is the original handle in this maul.  The actual
conversation
I had with Farmer was about a machinist hammer my dad brought home
when he sold his service station in 1959.  I still have it and it's still on
the
original handle as well.  My dad died in 1966 and I've had possession of the
hammer ever since.  That handle is completely oil soaked and is just
as good today as it was then.

Charlie