[AT] tractor book

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Sep 23 18:46:39 PDT 2012

I'm not aware of a JD Model A book published by The Two Cylinder club. There are two model
A books that do come to mind:

1.) Original John Deere Model A [Hardcover]
Brian Rukes  and  Andy Kraushaar

2.) John Deere Model a Photo Archive

Are you referring to one of the above? If so I have the (1) Rukes book!

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

Four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty:
Soap, Ballot, Jury and Ammo.
Please use in that order.