[AT] Waay OT

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Sep 15 20:14:42 PDT 2012

It wouldn't do it, Mike.  All  the normal controls went bonkers!  Wouldn't shift into neutral, wouldn't turn off, wouldn't slow down.  None of the regular mechanical connections that we all think of as a part of a car existed on the model she was driving.  It would be like running a Diesel with the governor disconnected.

Larry