[AT] OT: Massey Ferguson 243 4X4

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 19:41:45 PDT 2012

I am guessing one of MF's many models that are just warmed over 35/135's.  Not sure how similar it is to the 240?  I expect almost the same.  Anyhow the 240 was well-liked around here as far as MF's go. I'm not a big Massey fan but all their 90HP and below tractors seem to be ok for what they were.  Would hate to know I had to go to the field with one though....

Al