[AT] OT: Massey Ferguson 243 4X4

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Sep 15 05:56:42 PDT 2012

This looks like the replacement for the old MF 65 diesel.   It has the
same HP but only 3 cyl.   It is not the AD3-152 engine, as it is 3.75 x
5.00 as the old 152 has a 3.6 bore.   I believe the later engine is
turbo'd   It sounds like a great acreage tractor.  I wish I had
something smaller a lot of times to load on a trailer and go pick up
hay....   All my tractors with loaders are heavy..

Cecil in OKla