[AT] OT...Need some advice on old metal building

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Sep 15 05:35:53 PDT 2012

If you can sharpen that chisel flat on one side, with a slight radius to
the cutting edge.  This way the [power of the impact is started on a
very small section of chisel.  This raises the PSI force greatly and
starts a cut faster.   I am not good at explaining without pictures.   I
have cut 5/8 bolts with these.   If you can get an industrial riveter
instead of an air chisel, it will work much better.   a 6X riveter will
cut nearly anything..

Cecil in OKla