[AT] Waay OT

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:25:04 PDT 2012

Sounds like a nice one Cecil.  You are right about the fuel!
Send me some pictures of it sometime.   I saw an ad today for a
single axle dump mounted on a Crew Cab 94 IH.  Looked clean as
could be.  Shiny yellow paint.  It must have been a DOT truck.
It didn't say but I'm sure it was a diesel.  $7200.00.  I sure did want to
go
look at it but I don't need it and don't have the extra cash either.
http://eastnc.craigslist.org/grd/3208942825.html

Charlie