[AT] OT...Need some advice on old metal building

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:57:21 PDT 2012

Ken, I started to say the same thing earlier but if they have nuts on the
inside of the framing the frames are probably drilled and the bolt/screw
will just spin instead of
popping off.  It's worth a try though.  Big, strong drill motor and one of
those slotted screw driver bits with the shield over it to keep it centered
should to the job.

Charlie