[AT] OT...Need some advice on old metal building

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:49:49 PDT 2012

We tried that, but you can't catch the domed screw head with a bolt
cutter because they aren't particularly sharp and many of the screws
are recessed in the panel flats. I even bought a pair of "concrete
snips" which I'd never heard of but they look like an end-cutting
pliers.

Can someone recommend a very, very aggressive grinding disc? or a type
chisel head with an sds bit that could be used in a rotary hammer?