[AT] Rusting gas tank

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Sep 14 01:56:25 PDT 2012

Qwik Poly (see: http://kwikpolyllc.com/) is what many of us on the SEL use. It's the ONLY thing I use. Be sure to follow the directions and if the temperature is above 80 degrees it's a good idea to put it in the freezer for a while to clool it down so that you will have 10 minutes (or so) of working time.
	Dave