[AT] Waay OT

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:30:43 PDT 2012

Mine can manage to take the passenger seat for a ride backwards and forwards
in the Buick.   In my truck he can open the windows and lock/unlock the
doors.   Child lock helps some but if he gets to the drivers side he turns
the child lock off.  He'd roll the windows back up except they are "child
proof" requiring the button to be pulled up.   He's hell on my mirror
adjustments. It's amazing where those mirrors will point if you put 17 lbs
on the adjustment switch for 3 or 4 minutes.  Once I thought my 4wd had gone
haywire.   I kept getting a "service 4wd light".  Turned out he had bumped
the button so that it was partially in 2wd and partially in auto 4wd.  I'm
pretty sure he can now roll down the passenger window in my truck when he
wants it down.   I've seen him look at the button and step on it.  I'll tell
him to get off the button and he'll move his foot.   Experts say animals
can't think!  LMAO.

Charlie