[AT] Waay OT

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Thu Sep 13 16:07:29 PDT 2012

When I first heard the story, I wanted to indict the driver for stupidity.  But then I found that the car had a keyless ignition,  That changes everything.  When we visited Ireland last year, we rented a Prius for four days so we could visit various parts of the country.  It took us a full 45 minutes of study before we could get the car to move from its parking place!  On the positive side of the experience, we drove for four solid days at European freeway speeds (in excess of 85 mph) and only needed to fill the gas tank once.

Larry