[AT] Waay OT

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:37:57 PDT 2012

Ron take the VIN # to a GM dealer and they can cut you a key.    I've got a
2006 GMC pickup.  It has options for how and when you want the doors to
lock.  I've never noticed one for "after engine shut down" or "after doors
close"  but it's possible.    Mine has options for lock when vehicle is put
into gear or lock at 5 mph.  There may be others and yours may have options
mine doesn't.   You should either have buttons on the steering wheel or the
radio that control those options.  Read the owners manual, it might help, if
not just start looking around in the settings.

Charlie