[AT] Waay OT

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Sep 13 06:38:31 PDT 2012

I just got a 2004 Chevrolet Suburban.   First trip was to the Clay
County Fair yesterday.  Well, we got home and I shut it off, took the
keys out of the ignition and threw them under the front seat. Got out
and headed for the house.  While walking in front of the thing I heard
the doors lock.  Now I have this thing I cannot get into.  I can solve
that problem after awhile, but my question is: What the heck caused this
to happen and is it normal?  Also, if that is normal, how do I do away
with that annoying feature?

Thanks,

Ron Cook
Salix, IA