[AT] OT

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Sep 8 17:54:27 PDT 2012

Gayle,

Received one today prior to yours at 4:44PM from Will Powell. Did you get that?
!
PS: The only upgrade from Frontier that would be meaningful  would be for them to go out
of business!

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

Four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty:
Soap, Ballot, Jury and Ammo.
Please use in that order.