[Farmall] M&W pump

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Tue Sep 4 05:04:01 PDT 2012

Kevin,

Don't have an answer to your question, however I'm wondering if your
friend has any installation instructions for installing the pump. I
recently purchased one for my H, and was going to wing it using basic
knowledge and the H manuals I have to make sure the timing got set right.
The one I have is the type that comes with a distributor that points
upward when installed, not the one that gets installed between the
existing distributor and the timing gear. My biggest question is a
triangular bracket that came with the pump that I believe is to support
the pump when installed. I can't see how it attaches to anything, not even
the pump.

Carl Szabelski

The Borg Are Wrong, Resistance Is Not Futile ..... It's Voltage / Current