[AT] HUGE Aumann Sept 6,7,8,9 Ronspies sale

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 18:49:18 PDT 2012

Can't quite figure out what those discs are for. Sort of resembles a type of
rotary hoe, but much heavier. Makes me think of a rolling cultivator. I
wonder if you ran them over the land after it was plowed to break up clods
and chunks of roots?

Can't help but think most of those combines are going to scrap metal.  There
are a few of them that look pretty rare.

John Hall