[AT] deere combine

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 18:36:40 PDT 2012

Thanks for the info., I'm sure to have more questions and comments as we dig
deeper into this one. Its been a few years since it was used, and then it
was in corn. I've got one bearing in the feeder house out that I must fix
before we can even run it to check the rest of it out. 40 years ago we
(grandma) had a 55. Dad swears he saw the high side tire clear the ground
while my uncle was shelling corn. They were tending a small field that
belonged to my aunt. Finally they told her to plant it in trees or grass as
it was just too dangerous to tend.

John